We are currently seeking motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable Call Centre Representatives to join our ever-growing team of professionals. No experience required one week free training will be provided.
- Call centre environment
- Updating business listings
- Data entry
- Training will be given
- Previous call centre experience not essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good literacy and spelling skills
- Efficient keyboard and data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Able to deal with stressful situations calmly and professionally
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Excellent work ethic and attitude to work
WhatsApp Key Word JOB to +27 83 359 6686
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R6,500.00 to R9,500.00 /month
- Stock counts
- Storing and binning of new and used truck parts
- Storeroom housekeeping
Candidate Qualifications: Degrees / Diplomas / Courses Completed
- A fast learner, with the ability to adapt and cope under pressure with a high volume workload
- Motivated, hardworking and flexible
- Highly organized , punctual with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Good communication, planning, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well within a team orientated environment, to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Willingness to learn and grow within the company
- A driver’s license and reliable transport
- Must be hands-on, responsible and motivated
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R7,500.00 to R15,000.00 /month
- warehouse: 4 years (Required)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Planet fitness reception vacancy
Planet fitness is growing at an amazing speed!
We are constantly promoting staff to higher positions and are looking for someone who is willing to put in the work to show us they are willing to grow with us!
We are looking for someone to fill a reception position in the Pretoria region. Mainly around Centurion/ Hennops area.
-Must have own/reliable transport
-Salary around R4500pm
-Must be able to work shifts
Please take note of the following!
-MUST be able to work in set shifts from a set roster, cannot adjust roster for classes if studying (best for online students).
-CV MUST include cover letter and photo.
-Please answer phone when contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R4,000.00 to R4,500.00 /month
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front desk reception: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you an enthusiastic student with an affinity for people and tech, and looking for a part-time job? The iStore is a retail environment like no other – uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences. And we’re looking for incredible individuals to connect consumers and businesses to our amazing products.
- Matric qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for people and a customer-centric approach
- An affinity for technology
- High energy