How would you like to work for one of the fastest-growing long term insurance businesses in South Africa? MiWayLife is always looking for confident, bold and ambitious individuals to join our go-getting sales team.
We offer a vibrant, fast-paced work environment packed to the rafters with people with vision and energy. We provide training at our cost, you’ll receive a basic monthly salary and an attractive commission-based package.
- R4000 Basic salary, which can be more than doubled based on reaching targets and adherence criteria
- A unique unlimited commission model
- Medical aid
- Shuttle service to the closest taxi rank
- Driven to meet daily targets
- A positive attitude
- The ability to adhere to a strict 8 am start and the flexibility to work additional hours
- The ability to work at least 2 Saturdays per month
- 1 Year Cold Calling experience or
- 1 Year Sales contact center experience in short term or Long term insurance
UDM International is in the business of changing the lives of their employees. We focus on
promoting from within the company and over the last two decades, UDM has experienced
exceptional year-on-year growth. In short, our business continues to grow and flourish in so-
called difficult economic times.
We have opportunities for sales agents to join UDM International. This role is not limited to
someone with financial product sales or financial industry experience but is open to anyone
wanting to start a career in the financial services industry or any professional looking for a
complete career change. You just need to be driven and motivated to write your own pay
We will provide you with excellent paid training to help you become successful.
Successful candidates will be entered into our paid training program, that runs for 12
Upon successful completion of the 12-week training program you can become permanent
and reap the benefits of a basic salary and high incentives.
Twelve-week training details
- Potential earning between R2 500-R7 000 each week of training.
- Extensive training
- Duration of training is 12 weeks (3 months’ probation)
- Up to R70 reimbursement per day for your Gautrain costs during training
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday – 8.30 am to 4.30 pm and Friday 8.30 am to 3.30 pm
- You will have weekly targets, so this requires you to be sales and target driven
- Uncapped commission structure (unlimited earning potential)
- Basic salary
- Average income at UDM International for 2019 is R45 000.00
- There are no clawbacks.
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday = 8:30 am to 4 pm and Friday 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- 50% Discovery medical aid key care contribution
- 100% death and disability paid by the company
- Up to R70 of your Gautrain costs are reimbursed per day
- No Criminal records
- Sales and target drove
- Motivated, full of energy and a genuine passion for sales
- Fully Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- High School (matric) (Required)
- English (Required)
- Afrikaans (Required