Your role will be to resolve customer technical queries and consult a growing local and international customer base in a manner that enables them to make informed decisions.
The environment is fast-paced and dynamic and offers a rewarding career to someone who derives fulfillment out of seeing each customer’s query satisfactorily resolved by telephone or email.
You will work as part of a self-organizing team that value collaboration, teamwork, and autonomy. There are no daily volume targets- only clearly defined quality standards.
Our organizational structure is flat and provides ample opportunity for career growth. The team value mastery of their role which is underpinned by an established mentoring and coaching culture. A thorough induction and structured training program is followed to introduce Consultants to the organization and the role. They are well supported by a team of software developers who empower both them and customers alike with the tools to get the job done.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
- Assisting customers with email setup across various mail programs.
- Troubleshooting and assisting with email by applying your understanding of various mail access methods like POP and IMAP.
- Troubleshooting and assisting with web hosting related queries, by applying your domain knowledge, which would include a high level understanding of various content management systems, of which WordPress would be an example.
- Assisting customers to navigate our hosting control panel.
- Offering an extension of after hours support to our customers on behalf of various technical departments.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates a passionate belief in the value of Customer Service to the business through principles and past actions/achievements;
- Communicates with insight and understanding, concisely and clearly;
- Is consistently patient, amicable and responsive in dealing with all people;
- Demonstrates consistent administrative efficiency and accuracy; and
- Is tenacious in pursuing constructive relationship outcomes.
Demonstrates a high level of proficiency in:
- Communication: Written and spoken English;
- Listen and comprehend;
- Convey understanding of concepts, principles and procedures;
- Administrative skills, attention to detail and troubleshooting;
- Comprehending customer requirements and responding with the most simple, effective course of action on behalf of the business (“first-time-right” principle);
- Understanding technical- and business concepts at a high level;
- Questioning, taking ownership of and simplifying the tasks to achieve business outcomes.
Qualifications and experience:
- A matric pass or equivalent is essential.
We are looking for 2 competitive and trustworthy Individuals to join our sales team. Full training will be provided. The company is willing to provide only transportation cost for the first Month during your training. Should you succeed you will then be give a paid contract. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products, we’d like to meet you. You role will also involve research and calling on own contacts to drive in more revenue for business. Send your updated CV with with contactable references.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: R2,000.00 /month
- We are currently recruiting for a full time Room Service Waiter to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team at the Knightsbridge Hotel.
To make your life working in hospitality easier, we are proud to offer permanent roles, working straight shifts, 5 days out of 7. No split shifts to worry about!
Based at one of our boutique Gauteng hotels (all zone 1); this role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company. If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.Call/Whatspp 066 512 3664
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: R3,172.00 to R8,781.00 /month
- waitress: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 3 years (Preferred)